Det senaste gällande juridik och skatterätt
Latest News
Hej we at Cederwalls have been made aware that there is a attempted fraud going on. People (not our clients) are receiving payment notifcations from e-mail address that appear to be from Cederwalls. The e-mail address is a misspelling of Cederwalls "@cedarrwalls.com". If you ever have a question as to whether the bill is authentic please contact us at finance@cederwalls.com. The fraud has been reported to the police. ... See MoreSee Less

5 months ago  ·  

We at Cederwalls hope that all of you are having an amazing summer and finding some time to relax and recharge the batteries. We will also be taking a much needed break and will close the office between August 1 and August 15th. If you have an urgent matter you can always e-mail office@cederwalls.com. We know many of you are waiting for refunds or stimulus checks or even possibly a response from the IRS. We know that the IRS is running on more than a 16 week backlog for processing some forms of returns and even more for others. So do not worry if you are waiting on these things, they are just taking more time. Happy Summer ... See MoreSee Less

6 months ago  ·  

Hej good news for those of you with expired or expiring US Passports who cannot get a time at the embassy.U.S. citizens may directly return to the United States with certain expired U.S. passports. If you are overseas and your passport expired on or after January 1, 2020, you may be able to use your expired passport to return directly to the United States until December 31, 2021. You qualify for this exception if all the following are true:• You are a U.S. citizen.• You are currently abroad seeking direct return to the United States.• You are flying directly to the United States, a United States territory, or have only short-term transit (“connecting flights”) through a foreign country on your direct return to the United States or to a United States Territory.• Your expired passport was originally valid for 10 years. Or, if you were 15 years of age or younger when the passport was issued, your expired passport was valid for 5 years.• Your expired passport is undamaged.• Your expired passport is unaltered. • Your expired passport is in your possession. You do not qualify for this exception if: • You wish to depart from the United States to an international destination. • You are currently abroad seeking to travel to a foreign country for any length of stay longer than an airport connection en route to the United States or to a United States territory. • Your expired passport was limited in validity.• Your expired passport is a special issuance passport (such as a diplomatic, official, service, or no-fee regular passport).• Your expired passport is damaged.• Your expired passport is altered.• Your expired passport is not in your possession. Please be advised that currently, routine passport processing in the United States can take 10-12 weeks. If you need a passport in less than 10-12 weeks due to international travel plans, you can pay an additional $60 fee to expedite your passport, which will shorten the processing time to 4-6 weeks. ... See MoreSee Less

8 months ago  ·  


Eriksbergsgatan 10, 1 Tr.
114 30 Stockholm
Tel: +46 70 775 63 55
Email: info@cederwalls.com

Cederwalls International Law Firm AB | Orgnr.: 55676487-1101 | Momsnr.: SE556764871101